font-family: 'Dancing Script', cursive;

Saturday, November 2, 2013

MOVIE SPECIAL EDITION! HALLOWEENTOWN!!!!

A Trip Back to Childhood with a special movie: Halloweentown!


1. What movie did you watch?
Halloweentown
 
2. Have you seen it before/ how long has it been since you last saw it?
Maddie: I watch this series of movie pretty much every Halloween (but not the fourth one because they replace the original Marnie with Sara Paxton.)
Alexis: I'd seen it a few times as a kid, but not recently.  Also, I think I've seen the sequels more often than this.
3. What memories did it recall?
Maddie: It reminded me of when they were brand new, and I would watch them when they premiered on Halloween and then go trick-or-treating! Great times!
Alexis:  Memories of Halloween?  Haha obviously, but they also brought back memories of all kinds of Disney Channel original movies that I used to watch as a kid.
4. What did you think of it?
Maddie: I really enjoyed it! It was a fun throwback!
Alexis: It was great, such a fun movie, even if it is a little cheesy!

5. Favorite moment:
Maddie: This is just so clever:

Alexis: My favorite moment is when they first arrive in Halloweentown, and they show the town and all the characters/monsters. 
6. Any other comments:
Maddie: Happy belated Halloween!!

No comments:

Post a Comment