font-family: 'Dancing Script', cursive;

Sunday, December 13, 2015

Day 39: An Extremely Goofy Movie

When we have so many questions: Our 39th Movie!


1. What movie did you watch?
An Extremely Goofy Movie 

2. Have you seen it before/ how long has it been since you last saw it?
Maddie: It's been years!
Alexis: I watched it over the summer.

3. What memories did it recall?
Maddie: Not many, I didn't have recordings of this so I didn't watch it much when I was younger.
Alexis: Memories of watching it with friends, it was a favorite for a while and we'd often watch both movies.

4. What did you think of it?
Maddie: It was great but again I felt so bad for Goofy- Max is still such a dick to him!! I get wanting to forge your own path in college but there's a nice way to do that, and Max doesn't take it. Not cool, bro- he's your dad, he's PAYING for you to be able to enjoy your college experience.
Alexis: I really like it! I think it's funny and cute, I love Goofy and Ms. Marpole. I also love the X game scenes and Bradley Uppercrust the Third. You can definitely tell the movie is a product of it's time because of the big deal they make about board sports.

5. Favorite moment:
Maddie: My favorite moment was when Goofy met Ms. Marpole and they bonded over weird 70s dances int eh library. I'm glad Goofy gets some happiness in this movie and gets a lady!

Alexis: The scene in the club/disco is my favorite. I love the dance scene!

6. Any other comments:
Maddie: But WHY is Goofy stuck in the 70s? What is Beret Girl's name? And most importantly:

Alexis: "Bye son, I can't miss you if you don't leave!"

No comments:

Post a Comment